Thursday, November 29, 2007

Zoo picture of the day 11.29


The king of the jungle. Or, king of the lion exhibit in this case. This gentle creature would occasionally roar and I would occasionally piss myself a little. The two events were unrelated, though concurrent multiple times. In this photo he's staring at this couple's baby in a stroller. It was pretty funny to me, but I can imagine fairly terrifying for the couple/baby and fairly frustrating for the lion. The equivalent of blueballing, I'd guess. They really should throw a baby in there occasionally.

Also, manes are ridiculous. The animal kingdom equivalent of a neck beard. I don't blame them though, they have limited access to razors and cosmetologists in animal jails i mean zoos. Just kidding, I heart animals in captivity. They're easier to hit with spare change.

No comments: